Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sneak Peak of What's Next?


Here's a sneak peak of what's to come next (well, maybe in time when more research is done? Not sure. Trying to weigh in every side post progressions)...

This is possibly one of my favorite topics and I'm pretty sure many of you will be able to chip in your comments too...

The next anticipated topic is...


No, not Stewie/Family Guy :( 
COFFEE!


HEHE. I, am a bit crazy on coffee. 
I've been consuming coffee  since the tender age of 9. I think that wasn't too good of an idea cause I heard that coffee stunts your growth? Damnit. Kid couldn't help herself you know? Thanks to the many humble beginnings of Nescafe and those damn ads that made them look like they're the best thing that ever happened to mankind. 

But I think especially in my final year in college, I found myself to be consuming more and more morning coffee to aid me in staying alert/awake throughout the crazy day of academics (sigh, I wish I was going back to academia right now though, to be honest). I don't think the coffee kick went away? Cause ever since I got here I began needing my cuppa every single day. When I go out, most of the time I'd get a cafe latte. Preferably iced during the day cause of the crazy heat. So yeah, I'd pretty much stop at any place to get myself a coffee fix on the go. I've had some pretty pleasant tasting ones, while others were a little off my preference. But nevertheless! I heed to the saying "one man's meat is another man's poison" (not to say that it is poison per se. But just saying that some of em were not my cup of... tea coffee). So I will make either a long ass post about the coffees I've had or separate ones... I still haven't decided. But uhm, just a heads up... When I talk about the coffee, I will refer to them in cafe latte preferences (sometimes Americanos), but if there's something you wanna suggest I try, please drop me a comment and let me know ;) I will start checking my comment section regularly to see what you guys have in mind :)  



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment